Accounting documents required for annual report
To prepare the annual report we must have following documents (originals or copies)
- Company bank account statement for full period
- Company securities account statement for full period (if company has one)
- All purchase invoices and receipts
- All sales invoices and receipts
- If some business transactions are not covered with sales or purchase invoices then please provide other supporting documents (contracts etc.)
- Purcahse and sales contracts of real estate (if there are any)
- Purchase and sales contracts of shares of other companies (if there are any)
- If company has subsidiaries with ownership 50% or more then the subsidiary company annual report must be provided.
Even if your company has not done any transactions the annual report must be submitted anyway.