Opening bank account for Estonian company in EU
fully remote service (no need to physically visit bank)
Completed account opening form (will be filled in jointly with KRM consultant)
2. Required company documents (translated, apostilled):
- Registry card
- Articles of association
- Tax residency certificate
As a rule KRM Advisor provides these documents
3. Required documents from ALL connected people (UBO's, shareholders, board members, procura holders etc) are:
- Passport copy (apostilled)
- Utility bill - no certification needed
After company registration to your name there are 2 stages:
1. Collecting info and documents to apply for account opening.
This takes usually one or few weeks
2. Applying for account opening in different banks,
This also takes week or more - depending of specific situation.
We have relations to more that 10 banks in EU, which are ready to open accounts for Estonian companies. We evaluate which bank might be appropriate and apply for account opening in different banks until positive answer. As a rule if everything is fine account is opening decision is positive. However - we can not give full guarantee as result depends of many details.
Cost of the account opening is 2000 EUR which includes:
- Assistance with account opening
- Set of company documents translated + courier
- Remote service
This bank account opening option does not apply for high risk companies (cryptocurrency, foreign exchange etc).
To open account for cryptocurrency company please send us inquiry.