BlueOrange / Balticums Bank KYC requirements
(KYC= know your client)
If you provide all required KYC info and documents listed below then highly probably your company account will be opened successfully and quickly
Mandatory info and documents
if it's done via Mac, please use Foxit Software for opening and filling in the .pdf file. Otherwise it is not readable in PC.
2. Personal account bank statement 3-6 month or explanations about income to start business
3. Short description of experience of the UBO(s) or CV
4. Short description of the business.
5. UBO's utility bill (not required if home address is written in passport or ID card as done in some countries)
6. Registry card of the company (will be provided by KRM Advisor)
7. Articles of the company in English (will be provided by KRM Advisor)
Nonmandatory but will support if you have any
- Business card copy
- Linkedin profile link
- Website address
- Invoices, proforma invoices, contracts
Direct costs related to opening corporate account:
- Handling fee paid directly to BlueOrange Bank 90 EUR (must be done before application will be handled). Click to pay. NB! - you also need your client number given by BlueOrange Bank.
- Translation of articles of association ca 150 EUR.