Filing amendments in the Commercial register
If it is necessary to change the registered data of the company, we can help.
Our services include preparation of documents required for entering the changes, making an appointment with the notary and delivery of the required documents to the commercial register.
By law registration of the changes listed below in the commercial register is mandatory, otherwise they will have no effect:
- transfers of shares;
- adding new shareholders;
- increasing or reducing the share capital;
- adding or removing board members;
- changing the business name;
- amending the articles of association;
- registering a new financial year;
- registering a new business address;
- changing the auditor.