Unique address & contact
- We provide each company with a unique address. Nobody else has the same registration address.
- KRM Advisor will be your authorized contact person to receive official notifications.
Banking relations advisory
Bank account in Estonia
You can open a bank account in an Estonian bank when you have clients, vendors or employees in Estonia. Otherwise local banks tend to refuse to serve your company.
There are many Payment Service Providers who open you account in matter of days. This is the most easiest way to start.
Bank account in the EU
We can advice you which bank might be suitable for you business and risk profile
Timeframe for company registration
Exchange of information about required data, services and prices - takes 1 - or few days
Payment arrangements - takes 1-2 days
Company creation by order - takes 1-2 days (0 days in case of a ready-made company)
Transfer of the company in Estonia - takes less than 1 day
Filing changes in the register - takes 1-7 days
In case of remote services, the process is prolonged by 2-3 weeks.
Required data and documents
Company name (your own proposal or from our list)
Company’s e-mail address (can be your personal)
Main activity and purpose of the company
Name(s), address(es), email address(es) of shareholder(s).
Name(s), address(es), email address(es) of of Management board member(s)
Information about additional services you will be needing
Passport copies of all related persons
An Estonian company can give you easy, simple and a transparent way to develop your international business.
Whatever question you have - there is always human response from qualified expert.
We do not practice self service when human response is needed.
Our team has been providing company formation services since 1991. We have created ca 5000 companies and made over 30'000 filings in the Commercial register.
Ernst & Young Eesti AS (1993), LHV Bank (1999), Viking Line Eesti OÜ (2000), Skype Technologies OÜ (2004) and Swissotel Estonia OÜ (2005) are just some of them.
Basic facts about an Estonian company
- 100% foreign ownership and directorship allowed
- Minimum share capital of 2500 EUR (no obligation to deposit it)
- Company transfer in 1 day (ready-made company)
- Min. of 1 shareholder and 1 director (must be at least 18 years old)
- 0% corporate income tax on undistributed profit
- 20% corporate income tax upon profit distribution
- No withholding tax on profit distribution
Why to start
- 100% Europe - 0% income tax
- Excellent framework for business in the EU
- Advanced digital public services
- Low bureaucracy and clear rules
- Low startup and maintenance costs
- No withholding tax if dividends are paid