How to start an Estonian company
with virtual office, bank account and VAT ID
the full process can be done in a few days if you are ready to visit Estonia for just 1 day
Link to prices is at the end of the page
Choose between 2 options
Buy a ready-made company (see list)
choose from the list of ready-made companies and start immediately
Company by order (tailor made)
in 1-2 days we create a company with the name you want
Choose additional services you need
Opening an account with a payment service provider (takes usually a week or less)
Opening of a bank account (takes usually 3 weeks)
VAT ID registration (takes usually week or less)
Setting up the online accounting system (done in 1 day)
Authorized contact person - required if non EU director(s)
Director and/or nominee services
Certified company documents in English
Send us the required data and documents
Company name (your own proposal or from our list)
Company e-mail address (can be your personal)
Company activity (just one is required)
Your passport copy
Your home address
Your mail address and mobile phone#
Info about additional services you need
Once we have received the data and documents we can start the process of preparing the company for transfer and assist you with bank account opening/activating.
You can send the information by ordinary e-mail or fill in and submit the ordering form (you can find the link at the end of this page).
Decide about the payment
Wire transfer against invoice
Paypal or card payment
Cash payment before transaction
Please note that before the company is transferred to you our fee must be fully paid (received by us).
Decide about the date you will visit Estonia
To make sure everything runs smoothly we need to book appointments at the notary's office and at the bank. Therefore, it is important to let us know at least 1-2 days in advance of your visit to Tallinn.
Transfer of the company
- We meet in our office to clarify all remaining details
- We sign the company's share transfer agreement and petition to change board members at the notary's office (located in the same building with us). Takes usually less than 30 minutes
- We take care of opening or transferring the account with the payment service provider to you. So you can start to pay and receive money either immediately or in a few days
- We arrange a meeting at the bank to identify you and take care of KYC (Know Your Client) procedures to open or activate the bank account.
It is enough to visit Estonia for 1 day to get everything done.
Changes in the Commercial Register.
New shareholder and board member names appear on the company's registry card in 1 - 7 days.
See samples of Estonian company registry documents
VAT ID registration and starting of accounting
In case you need, we can take care of VAT ID registration on behalf of your company and establish rights for an accountant to take care of tax returns.
Tax returns must be submitted once per month, if VAT ID registered.
Many of our clients found useful to issue their invoices from an online accounting system, which we can help to set up.
Possible future monthly and annual costs
- Virtual office services 250 EUR/year
- Authorized contact person - required if non EU director(s) 200 EUR/year
- Annual report 350 - 800 EUR/year
- in case your company needs monthly tax returns it is usually 100 - 200 EUR/month
- Otherwise no monthly costs