To keep it easy and simple - follow the 8 steps below
Tailor Made Company
We create the company with your preferred name within
Choose from the list of ready-made companies and start
Choose additional services you need
- Registered address / virtual office services
- A person competent to receive procedural documents - required if non Estonian director(s)
- Opening an account with a payment service provider (takes usually a week or less)
- Opening of a bank account (takes usually 3 weeks)
- VAT ID registration (takes usually week or less)
- Setting up the online accounting system (done in 1 day)
- Director and/or nominee services
- Certified company documents in English
- or ask for other services you need
Send us the required data and documents
1. Company name (your own proposal or from our list)
2. Company’s e-mail address (can be your personal)
3. Activity of the company (just one is required)
4. Name(s), address(es), email address(es) of shareholder(s)
5. Name(s), address(es), email address(es) of of management board member(s)
6. Information about additional services you will be needing
Decide about the payment
- Wire transfer against invoice
- Paypal or card payment
- Cash payment before transaction
Please note that before the company is transferred to you,
our fee must be fully paid (received by us).
Once all details are clarified, we issue you an invoice.
Decide when you will visit Estonia
To make sure everything runs smoothly we need to book appointments at the notary's office and at the bank. Therefore, it is important to let us know at least 1-2 days in advance of your visit to Tallinn.
In case you prefer to do everything remotely then let us know - usually it is possible. However - it takes more time and involves some additional costs.
Transfer of the company
1. We meet in our office to clarify all remaining details
2. We sign the company's share transfer agreement and petition to change board members at the notary's office (located in the same building with us). Takes usually less than 30 minutes
3. We take care of opening or transferring the account with the payment service provider to you. So you can start to pay and receive money either immediately or in a few days
4. We arrange a meeting at the bank to identify you and take care of KYC (Know Your Client) procedures to open or activate the bank account.
It is enough to visit Estonia for 1 day to get everything done.
Changes in the Commercial Register
The names of the new shareholder and board member appear on the company's registry card in 1 - 7 days. The Commercial Register is fully digital and does not issue any physical documents. It is possible to have physical notary certified copies joined with an apostille.
See samples of the Estonian company registry documents
VAT ID registration and accounting
If you need the VAT ID we can take care of the registration on behalf of your company and establish rights for an accountant to take care of your tax returns. Tax returns (VAT, income/social and VIES) must be submitted once per month, if VAT ID is registered.
Most efficient way to cope with the declarations is to use our online accounting system which we will help you to set up. This enables you to issue sales invoices and have an overview over your company’s accounting. The online solution saves you time and money even when monthly tax returns are not required.
Further business routines
Monthly routines in case you have the VAT ID or there are taxable costs:
- Monthly accounting and tax returns
- VAT, returns
- income/social tax returns
- VIES declarations
In case company has no VAT D and no taxable costs then no monthly accounting required.
- Annual report (must be submitted latest 6 month after end of the fiscal year)
- Renewal of virtual office services
- Renewal Authorized contact person - required if non EEA director(s)