To keep it easy and simple - follow the 8 steps below
Tailor Made Company
We create the company with your preferred name within 1-2 days
Choose from the list of ready-made companies and start immediately
Choose additional services you need
- Unique registered address / virtual office services
- Authorized contact person - required in case of non-Estonian director(s)
- VAT ID registration
- Setting up an online accounting system
- Certified company documents in English
- Assistance with opening bank account
- Assistance with obtaining licenses (cryptocurrency exchange & wallet and others)
- .ee domain registration and email server setup
- Estonian country code phone number
- Local director services
- Physical workspace or separate office room rent
- Basic professional web page
- Other services
Send us the required data and documents
1. Company name (your own proposal or from our list)
2. Company’s e-mail address (can be your personal)
3. Activity of the company (just one is required)
4. Name(s), address(es), email address(es) and passport copies of shareholder(s) and UBO's
5. Name(s), address(es), email address(es) and passport copies of of management board member(s)
6. Information about additional services you will be needing
Decide about the payment
- Wire transfer against invoice
- Paypal or card payment
- Cash payment before transaction
Please note that before the company is transferred to you,
the fee must be fully paid (received by us).
Once all details are clarified, we issue you an invoice.
Decide when you will visit Estonia
To make sure everything runs smoothly we need to book appointments at the notary's office and at the bank. Therefore, it is important to let us know at least 1-2 days in advance of your visit to Tallinn.
In case you prefer to do everything remotely, then let us know - usually it is possible. However, it takes more time and involves some additional costs.
Transfer of the company
1. We meet in our office to clarify all of the remaining details
2. We sign the company's share transfer agreement and petition, to change board members at the notary's office (located in the same building as us). This usually takes less than 30 minutes
3. We discuss the best options about opening a bank account for your company and proceed with KYC procedures if decided. Opening a bank account for an Estonian company outside of Estonia has become a standard procedure for us
It is enough to visit Estonia for 1 day to get everything done.
Changes in the Commercial Register
The names of the new shareholder(s) and board member(s) appear on the company's registry card in 1 - 7 days after submission. The Commercial Register is fully digital and does not issue any physical documents. However, it is possible to have physical notary certified copies joined with an apostille.
See samples of Estonian company registry documents
VAT ID registration and accounting
If you need a VAT ID, we can take care of the registration on behalf of your company and establish rights for an accountant to take care of your tax returns. Tax returns (VAT, income/social and VIES) must be submitted once per month in case a VAT ID is registered.
Most efficient way to cope with the declarations is to use our online accounting system which we will help you to set up. This enables you to issue sales invoices and have an overview over your company’s accounting. The online solution saves you time and money even when monthly tax returns are not required.
Further business routines
Monthly routines in case you have a VAT ID or there are taxable costs:
- Monthly accounting and tax returns
- VAT returns
- Income/ social tax returns
- VIES declarations
In case the company has no VAT ID and no taxable costs, then no monthly accounting is required.
- Annual report (must be submitted latest 6 months after the end of the fiscal year)
- Renewal of virtual office and authorized contact person services
- Renewal of other services, depending on clients' needs (e.g. director and shareholder service)