Required data to register an Estonian company


  1. Company name or a name from the list
  2. One main activity
  3. E-mail address (can be private)

Shareholders/management board members

  1. Scanned passport copy
  2. Home address
  3. e-mail address

Additional services you need

  1. Remote services
  2. Certified company registry documents
  3. VAT ID registration
  4. Other services you might need

Legal address and virtual office (included in basic package)
Bank account and compliance (included in basic package)


Probable date for signing company transfer documents in Tallinn if visit into Estonia is acceptable.

Down payment details






Before we can start to prepare the paperwork we need down payment. Some of the main options are described here

  1. Invoice to your already exiting company for "legal services". (VAT ID required for EU companies). If payer is outside EU then the cost is always without VAT.
  2. Invoice to private shareholder for the share of the company

We accept wire transfers, Paypal payments and cash. We do not accept card payments (except via Paypal).

Payment conditions: payment in advance.

If the shareholders are legal persons

If one or the sole shareholder is a legal person (a company),  the representative of such shareholder  has to present us an extract issued by the local corporate register. This extract must be in English, Russian or Finnish language and certified with an apostille or legalised. Extracts that are issued in Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine do not need to be certified with an apostille. If the local register does not issue documents in these languages, official certified translation has to be arranged.

The extract from the corporate register must state at least:

  1. Name of the company
  2. Registration number
  3. Address
  4. Names of the board members (directors)
  5. Representation rights of the board members

If the company is represented by a person who is not a board member of the company, then a notarized power of attorney (PoA) issued by a board member, and  a passport copy of the representative are required.